Deeper than knowledge, APU students become critical thinkers, equipped with the practical applications needed to reach personal and professional aspirations.
The University is committed to these fundamental values, which guide us in carrying out our mission and realizing our vision. These values are represented through STAIR.
Serving Students with Quality
- Understand our students
- Nurture efficient and energetic students
- Help students start, stay and succeed
- Provide GREAT and useful service
- Commitment to continuous quality improvement
- Communicate openly and honestly
- Demonstrate loyalty
- Maintain confidentiality
- Promoting Teamwork
- Explain “why” and ask “why”
- Think as a University
- Follow University policies and procedures
- Perform to the vision and strategic plan
- Meet goals and carry out responsibilities
- Adapt to change in support of vision and strategic plan
Innovation and creativity
- Share thoughts and new ideas
- Actively engage and participate
- Constructively challenge status quo
- Think outside the box
Respect to people
- Celebrate success
- Inspire and motivate
- Treat everyone with respect and cooperation
- Embrace diversity for unity
Years ago, India was renowned for its rich culture, developed sciences and excellences in education. People from all over the world would travel to India to avail its wealth of knowledge. However, in the course of time, this heritage was put on hold by Lord Thomas Babington Macaulay and the country is no longer the model it once was. Luckily, this knowledge is still available to us in our traditional literature. But people, even most Indians, are not aware of this knowledge, nor of its potential as a remedy for the ailments that plague our modern world.
APU is committed to the preservation, digitization and promotion of ancient Indian knowledge systems. It aims at helping the universal family of the world by providing education of the time tested wisdom of India.