Your use of www.apexuniversity.net and excluding any services provided to you by Apex Foundation (hereinafter “APEX” under a separate written agreement) is subject to the terms of this legal agreement between you and APEX and its sponsoring Universities. APEX is a registered non-profitable Trust and having its registered office at #1, Kallegowda Complex, 2nd Floor, Opp. Kottigepalya Bus Stop, Outer Ring Road, Magadi Main Road, Bangalore – 560091 This document explains how the agreement is made up, and sets out the terms of this agreement.
The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the you on mere usage of the www.apexuniversity.net and other URLs having domain name www.apexuniversity.net
You are requested to read them carefully before you use the services of this site.
- The term User shall refer to the user who is browsing the Site. The term APEX PROFESSIONAL UNIVERSITY shall refer to APEX and/or its sponsoring universities and assigns. The term Site refers to www.apexuniversity.net and other websites as mentioned above, owned and monitored by APEX.
- APEX may terminate a User’s access at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding a disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information and indemnification shall survive such termination. APEX may monitor access to the Site.
- All content present on this site is the exclusive property of APEX. The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this site belong to APEX. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, adopted, posted or distributed in any form whatsoever without prior written permission from APEX. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal and/or civil actions. APEX is a licensee of the trademark “APEX”. This trademark may not be used in any manner without prior written consent/license/authorization from APEX.
- APEX does not make any warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the Site.
- APEX does not accept any responsibility towards the contents and/or information practices of third party Sites which have links through APEX’s Site. The said links to internal or external Web site locations are only for the purpose of facilitating your visit or clarify your query.
- The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. APEX expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- APEX shall have no responsibility for any damage to a User’s computer system or loss of data that result from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.
- APEX may change or discontinue any aspect of its Web site at any time, including its content or features. APEX reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to the use of the Site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon notice, which shall be placed on the Site.
- In no event will APEX be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use APEX’s Web site, or any information provided on the Web site, or in the Products any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Product or interpretations thereof. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User.
- The User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold APEX harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
- The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. APEX disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
- APEX makes no warranty that :
(i) the Site will meet your requirements;
(ii) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis;
(iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
- The User’s right to privacy is of paramount importance to APEX. Any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third party other than those entities connected with APEX. APEX reserves the right to use the information to provide the User a more personalized online experience.
- The Site provides links to Web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. You agree that APEX is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party Web sites. The User is requested to peruse the terms & conditions and policies posted by other Web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. APEX is not responsible for any third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. APEX is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort that a User may incur from dealing with any third party.