Master of Science in Microbiology is approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC). This program is for students who wish to pursue a career in Microbiology and other related fields.
M.Sc. in Microbiology prepares students in all fundamental aspects of Microbiology. Students learn about the combined discipline of Biology and Chemistry, their relationship and impact on the environment, as well as microorganisms and their impact on human life. The course provides students with theoretical and practical knowledge that will help them understand the life of microorganisms in the larger context.
We look for applicants who are curious, determined and creative. We take into account special talents or successes that might not appear on a transcript. If this sounds like you, choose APU.
1. Understand the principles that underlie various reactions and processes in plants, animals, and humans
2. Gain knowledge in advancing areas like bioenergetics and enzymology
3. In-depth understanding of biochemical, molecular biological, and genetic processes
4. Develop an aptitude to carry out research, and analytical and interpretation skills
5. Develop a scientific aptitude
You have done your research and explored your options, and you know that APU is the perfect place for you. Now it is time to take the next step towards a career.