Develop the tools needed to achieve your personal and professional goals through M. Sc. Environmental Sciences Program, which is duly approved by UGC.
M.Sc Environmental Science program provides students with an understanding of key concepts
in Environmental Science using a problem-based approach in a series of seminars and field and
lab practical, which enable the students to apply the concepts in freshwater, marine and
atmospheric environments. Key skills training in the research process, a fundamental calculation
for environmental science, and finding and using sources is included in this module.
We look for applicants who are curious, determined and creative. We take into account special talents or successes that might not appear on a transcript. If this sounds like you, choose APU.
This course is designed to provide foundation knowledge of environmental issues and problem
solving strategies at national as well as at global level. A student who successfully completes this
course should be able to demonstrate the following:
1. Knowledge and skills needed to measure environmental problems and other ecological concepts.
2. Understanding of diversity issues as they interact with the environmental problems.
3. Understanding of the use of environmental strategies and remediation techniques to solve environmental problems.
4. Understanding the basic principles of environmental pathways and phenomenon related to environmental issues at global level.
5. Ability to apply this skill to the evaluation of the environmental problems and related disciplines at industrial and corporate sectors.
You have done your research and explored your options, and you know that APU is the perfect place for you. Now it is time to take the next step towards a career.